Paint protection films are clear or colored polyurethane films that are applied to vehicles to protect them from scratches, dents, or swirls caused by road debris, rocks, bug droppings, and other environmental elements.
Paint Protection Film (Clear Bra)
WHAT IS PAINT PROTECTION FILM?
THE XPEL DIFFERENCE
XPEL’s entire line of films is hand drawn, measured, and tested manually. The ULTIMATE line uses special elastomeric polymer technology that allows the film to HEAL ITSELF from scratches or swirl marks in a matter of minutes. XPEL developed the Design Access Program (DAP) Software to provide the most customizable and precise coverage in the industry. This allows our distributors to offer products that fit the needs of their customers while eliminating unnecessary waste. All of the workmanship is backed by XPEL’s extensive warranties.
We promise that each one of our installations will protect your investment with best-in-class durability, performance, appearance, and overall quality. Our quest for excellence doesn’t stop there. We ensure that our workmanship is backed to give you the customer satisfaction you deserve. If there is a problem with our work, we are here to resolve it. That is our promise to you.
Endless Protective Solutions.
Here are some of the possible areas that can be protected using XPEL Ultimate film.
If you have a custom body kits, wide bodied vehicles, custom vehicles, ask us about the option of custom designing patterns so that you do not run risk of getting deep razor blade scratch.
With XPEL DAP and In-House Custom Designing Capability, anything is possible to protect.
Paint Protection Film Installation Process
- When you arrive at AUTONCUSTO, we look around the vehicle together to mark down marks and scratches for the record.
- We explain to you all the options to refinish the paint or correcting the paint before installing XPEL.
- There are several extra options that you can consider.
- Paint Correction to correct light scratches and swirl marks.
- Paint chip repair for the little bit older vehicles.
- For every XPEL installation, we do thorough foam cannon hand wash
- Then the vehicle is entered into the facility for thorough clay bar.
- Foam hand wash and clay bar is included in the price.
- Allowing the foam to do the work before touching it with the car wash mitten.
- Sudsy car shampoo lifts the dirt and road grimes.
- This way we do not scratch the paint trying to take the dirt off.
- We let the foam sit for a minute then do a one directional hand wash which is different than the “wax on and wax off” circular motion.
- Our hand wash method minimize the chance of making swirl marks.
- Clay bar – best way to decontaminate the surface after the foam hand wash.
- Clay bar is included in the price. No extra charge for clay bar service.
- At AUTONCUSTOM, we just want to make sure XPEL Ultimate will look amazing when it is installed on the car.
- You can test to see if your vehicle needs good decontamination with clay bar.
- Have a little piece of plastic that you can wrap it around your finger.
- After thoroughly washing the vehicle, run your finger wrapped around the plastic bag on the paint.
- This is the method to feel all the minor bumps and road grime that is still pegged on the paint.
- Paint Correction to remove the swirl marks or light scratches.
- This is an optional service that you can opt into.
- Click here for more information about Paint Correction.
- After the initial preparation that is included with XPEL Ultimate installation, we get to installing the film.
- If you opted into paint correction, then we do another thorough foam hand wash before beginning the XPEL Ultimate installation.
- The reason for the second car wash is to make sure the vehicle is free from the contamination that may be on the surface of the vehicle.